Hey guys 💛
Looking for a house can be a very hard job, but I specially when you don’t know where’s the best place for you.
I’ve been struggling a little to decide just what I need, me and my partner can’t really decide on the size of the house and the specific location. Here in Switzerland things work in a very special way.
- You need a certain to have a certain number of areas to be able to move in with your partner.
- You need to make 3 times more the value of the rent
- You have to deliver a document that proves that you didn’t have any problems here in Switzerland (you pay for that obviously)
- You have to be legal in the country and to have a job contract to prove that you have an income and you can pay the rent
- You need salary receipts
- If your moving from a house to another the company that you were renting from needs to provide you a recommendation letter
You think it’s just this? Noooo of course after all this there’s a few more things that need to be taken in consideration.
So after you collect all that you need to fill up a form and pray 😂
The house goes to a concourse and if someone makes more money than you they get the house, if they have a “better document than you they get the house… And so on. You get the idea.
Wish me luck 🤞