I don’t know if you realize by now that I’m living in the German side of Switzerland 🇨🇭. I’ve been studying Suisse German and I’ve been struggling a little bit with it.
I’m trying all the tricks everyone has been saying to me, but the struggle is real.
- Watching Disney movies that I know by heart in German
- Trying to learn 3 different words every single day
- Watching German and Suisse TV shows (with German subtitles)
- Reading my book as many times as I possibly can ( a few pages everyday)
- Listening to German music
Do you have any cool trick that will help me?
So far I know portuguese obviously, Spanish, French, I can understand Italian perfectly and Spanish. I never had to study so hard to learn something in my life.